I found a great offer this evening for the American Express Gold Rewards Card.
You can earn the highest Gold Rewards Card points offer of 25,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points when you charge $500 in purchases to their Card in the first 3 months of ownership. The usual offer is 21,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points.
Some of the benefits of this card include:
- Earn double points on eligible travel and everyday purchases.
- Travel whenever, wherever, however you like with TripFlexTM rewards.
- Transfer your points one-to-one to Aeroplan® and Avios.
- Travel Insurances and Services that can give you the peace of mind to experience all of the adventures ahead of you
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150.
The 25,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points is worth either 25,000 Aeroplan miles or Avios or $250 towards any travel expense you have. You can charge last-minute flights, seat sales, car rentals, cruises, and more to your Card. Your points can even cover taxes and fees.
Once it charge appears on your statement, call American Express to redeem your points.
More information on the American Express Gold Rewards Card.
[styled_box title=”Disclosure” color=”black”]I own this credit card and I receive a bonus of 10,000 Membership Reward Points for referring you. I appreciate your support for this website, which is why we do not have any ads)![/styled_box]