This is a great card to get for a few free nights (could be up to 7 if you can find a great value but at least 3 realistically).
You can even convert to Aeroplan at a 5:1 ratio to earn 12,000 but I would advise against this.
There is no annual fee so I can’t see any problems with this card.
Currently, this is what the card offers:
- Earn 1 Best Western Rewards® point for every $1 in eligible purchases
- Earn 5 Best Western Rewards® points for every $1 in eligible purchases at Best Western properties
- Get 20,000 bonus points†† after your first eligible purchase–that’s already enough points for at least ONE FREE NIGHT.
- Spend $1,000 or more within the first 90 days of account opening and get an additional 20,000 bonus points or spend $2,000 or more within that same time frame and get a total of 60,000 bonus points.
- You will be awarded “Gold Status” upon first use of your credit card and “Diamond Status” when you spend $10,000 in eligible purchases within one year◊◊
Here is a link to the registration page.
The priority code is: DAAQ19.
Note: If you are not interested in the minimum spending, here is a link for 40,000 points with no min spend here.