TD has a promo going for their first class visa infinite card, where you get 20,000 points after your first purchase and an additional 30,000 points after making $1,000 purchases within 90 days of account approval. The annual fee is also waived the first year.
Apply by December 3, 2017 to get a full Annual Fee rebate for the Primary Cardholder for the first year and up to 50,000 TD Points as follows:
- Welcome Bonus of 20,000 TD Points when you make your first Purchase with your Card.
- 30,000 TD Points when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of Account approval.
- Redeem TD Points for travel and travel-related purchases
- Also redeem TD Points for retail merchandise and gift cards, or for a cash credit to your Account
- No travel blackouts, no seat restrictions and no expiry for your TD Points
- Travel Medical Insurance – Up to $1 million of coverage for the first 21 days. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. Additional top-up coverage is available.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance – For Trip Cancellation, up to $1,500 of coverage per insured person, with a maximum of $5,000 for all insured persons, and for Trip Interruption, up to $5,000 of coverage per insured person, with a maximum of $25,000 for all insured persons on the same covered trip.
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance – Up to $500,000 of coverage for covered losses while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train, or auto rental)
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance – Up to $1,000 overall coverage per insured person toward the purchase of essentials such as clothes and toiletries if your baggage is delayed more than 6 hours or lost.
- Priority Pass Membership discount – All TD Travel Credit Cardholders receive an annual discount on a Priority Pass membership, your key to 600 VIP airport lounges worldwide.
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance– Coverage up to 48 consecutive days
- Save with Avis Rent A Car and Budget Rent A Car.
- Use your TD Credit Card to save a minimum of 10% off the lowest available base rates in Canada and the U.S., and a minimum of 5% off the lowest available base rates internationally, on qualifying car rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations.
This card is a nice alternative to a cash-back card and allows you to use the TD Points for Expedia. The points that you would earn meeting the minimum spend is worth $250 towards travel on Expedia.
Offer ends December 3, 2017